Who we are...

Who we are...
photography by http://www.leannavite.com/
charmed by choice, the blog has been a long thoughtful walk through choices. Ultimately, choices to be resilient.
Our family is one of the thousands of real life examples from this recession ...
we have experienced jobloss, mounting debt, property depreciation....
After spending some time hovering in the freak out mode...we have decided there is a choice to be made.
We can choose to stare at all that's challenging us,
or search and concentrate on all the incredible examples of resiliency.
Come along and be amazed at how many people live resiliently...
recovering finacially, emotionally, physically, spiritually...
We've all been told not to stare... but I invite you to stare at all that's resilient.
Let's be inspired and inspire each other.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I've taken a bit of an "unannounced" break.  In an effort to regroup. I'm  seeking a more balanced schedule.  I wasn't sure if I would decide to keep this blog on my journey or decide to leave it in 2012.  But as my private decision deadline approached, I continued to "coincidentally" run across things that made me think.... that would be a great thing to share...
So for today, I'm deciding to keep blogging as a part of my journey.

That being said, I know that I'll be changing some aspects of what is shared.  Truly based on what I find to be inspired resiliency.  Examples of renewal in the lives of others in an effort to feed my resiliency and pay forward the inspiration I find.   I may also be removing some items, not because I have discovered some inherently negative aspect associated with the site or blog, but simply because they just don't seem to fit me at this time.

Happy New Year, I hope you find all that inspires your resiliency and act on the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment